Monday, August 13, 2007

xperimentin wit da photoes

oh noes, ma photoes dont be loadin

I was trying to use my brand new flickr account to load photos and I haven't figured out how to use it to link my photos here. So, you get to see them off my computer. BEHOLD! the Afghans for Afghans baby blankie, complete and ready to send:

A closer-up of the colors:

BBXCO of the corner and edging:

Wooty-woo00t!1!!1

Quick specs: used 8 balls Patons Classic Merino, in purple (2), teal, paprika, leaf green, deep olive, red, and "harvest" colorways. Made 25 6"x8" blocks (25 double crochets across, (?) rows tall.) Edged each block in purple, using hdc to show the color better; blocks were sewn/lashed together, then the whole thing edged with a simple hdc scallop. Took about 2 months, easy peasa.

Oh, and I joined flickr, because I got invited to join Ravelry like just 10 minutes ago, and I am totally stoked to start using it! Gots to go update my profile and get my fps and wips out there for everyone to marvel over (hah)

No comments: