Friday, August 10, 2007

once again, with pictures

Hooray for new camera batteries. If I'd have known I was going to buy them tonight, I'd have brought home the Afghans for Afghans blankie to photograph. As it is, there's a few works in progress to see:

Margo's blankie, with the pink rows just started. I had originally put in 168 stitches and hooked 3 rows, but it was way too wide so I ripped back to 150 stitches. After 3 rows, it was still too wide, so i reripped back to 129 sts. It's about 43" across, which is about right for a 4 year old, I think.

BBXCO:

Bushy stitch in action. Barbie color explosion!

My 2nd Pomatomous, heel flap started:

We went to the Ohio State Fair on Wednesday and I got a chance to check out the arts and crafts entries. Wouldn't you know it-- in the knitting sock category, sporting the 2nd place ribbon, was a pair of Pomatomous!! They were done in a nice varigated grey/beige. "I know that pattern!" I told my hubby. "Been lookin' at it for months now!" What a hoot.

No comments: