Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bored, bored, bored

I'm at work and the one frikkin' computer application I use for every last thing I do is not working. And the boss won't phone in the problem, so I'm stuck counting my eyelashes and trying to stay awake. So I'm playing the iPod shuffle (only, with my Samsung YP-T7J). Here's the next 10 songs in the queue:

U2 - "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (how appropriate...)
Ani DiFranco - "Wishin' and Hopin'" (that the computer gets fixed)
Tag Team "Whoomp! (There It Is)" (yeah, I'd like to whoomp that computer)
Alanis Morissette - "Not the Doctor" (computer needs a doctor)
U2 - "Discotheque" (dunno how to do the accent grave!)
The Rembrandts - "I'll Be There for You (Theme from Friends (duh))" (computer not there for me... sad face)
U2 - "I Will Follow" (I walk away, walk away, walk away walkaway... well, I wish I could)
Collective Soul - "Shine" (computer = shine-ola)
Dwight Yoakam - "Don't Need it Done" (good thing, 'cuz the computer's broken, dwight)
Julie London - "I'm in the Mood for Love" (gahhh!!!!!! julie, not now...)

oh lordy, can I go home yet?

No comments: