Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shh!! secretly posting from work

My pretty harvest socks are coming along; I'm on the heel flap of sock #1. I will, however, be ripping back said heel flap, because I don't like how tight it is. I'm doing the s1, k1 then s1, p1 and it's too squunched. I do want some reinforcement in the heel area, though, so I'm going to do the Eye of Partridge which is s1, k1 then purl across.

This is all very dull without pix, but like I said, I'm at work!

Chrismas present progress. Finished to date:
7 washcloths for teacher gifts
1 caliometry for mom
1 caliometry for stepmom
1 fingerless gloves for stepmom
1 watch cap for stepdad
1 kittycat doll for niece

In progress:
2 scarves for stepcousins
1 watch cap for nephew

To start yet:
1 kittycat doll dress
1 washcloth for coworker

Hmm, seems like a lot to do yet, but all those should be quick knits. The washcloth will take a while because I had to design the pattern myself! If it turns out, I'll post it here. I'll even try sharing it with Ravelry, and linking it back here on a PDF or something. Gotta practice my mad blogging skillz.

No comments: