Saturday, September 08, 2007

not much to see here

I have been having a really hard time at work lately. I won't go into detail, because I consider this a blog about knitting, not about work kvetching. I was sorta veering towards talking about work more, because I tried to join a librarians who knit webring, but I never got connected to it, so I'm not going to talk about work anymore. Plus, it's making me depressed. I mean, literally, I think. I haven't wanted to knit much, as a result. Almost all my WIPs are still IP, so I think I'll just concentrate on one or two until something's done.

I'm really concentrating on my Red Scarf Project scarf:

The pattern, which you can't really make out in the picture, is the Palldian Stitch from one of my pattern books. For some reason, I just can't get the pattern memorized, so I have to refer to the notes constantly & it's slowing down progress a bit. It's not hard, though, so I'm plugging away. I should be done in time to send it off by Oct 1st, I hope.

No comments: